Christmas has come and gone, and with it our first chance to report that the first Release Candidate has been sent to BigFishGames for review.
This is very exciting for me. It means it’s one huge step closer to being let loose into the big wide world. My current estimate for a release date is around March/April this year.
So what’s next in the meantime? A number of fun things!
- Marketing – I definitely need to start talking more about it in the big wide open world.
- Mac Version – Nearly every week for the last year I’ve thought “I should turn my Mac on and see if it still builds…” Fingers crossed!
- Steam – Store setup, API work and looking into cloud saves (something I’ve not yet bothered with but think it makes sense!)
- Videos and Trailer – Gosh I really should have done this a long time ago. Oh well
- New Project – I can really start to focus on the next title that Rich and I will be working closely together on!