Nice to see you, nice to see you.
How have you been, everyone? Hopefully we’ll catch up with you all soon.
In the meantime we wanted to say that we’re back and busy with new content to share with you all very soon.
By the way, breathe in the new site design! It’s super simple (on purpose, honest) and easy for us to add/remove gumpf from as we need. The previous one was clunky and just awful to make any decent changes to.
The bad news is we lost the old blog, mailing list and a bunch of useful data that went with it. But that means we can start afresh, anew and with invigorated vigour.
First things first, if you can’t wait to hear about our upcoming game releases announcements this week please, please subscribe to our new awesome Bumpkin newsletter. You can get a digest (hmmm) of our blog entries each week. And we WILL be blogging more than once a week. Personally I’m bursting with enthusiasm for blogging about our new releases and I know Rich is bursting with…something so that’s a start.
We’ve got plans for:
- Game Development diary entries (I’ve got some saved up already!)
- Bumpkin Plays (us doing rubbish in games basically)
- Bumpkin Podcast (probably something we’ll do before/after the lets play)
- Game reviews (if we play anything interesting we’ll let you know)
- A Bumpkin Opinion (Things about the game industry we feel strongly about)
So if any of that sounds interesting please sign up and let us know what you think.